January 31, 2010

Top Ten List

I haven't done a top ten list for a while so I thought I would throw one in here. This is the top ten list of things I hope to never hear (again or ever) while foaling a mare!

10. Yuk, that tasted bad.
9. Is my crack showing?
8. Red bag.
7. Where's the nose?
6. high pitched screams
5. It's upside down!
4. I wonder what placenta would taste like?
3. Where's my wedding ring?
2. Breech

and the #1 thing I never want to hear during a foaling is:

There's another one coming (twin)!

4 comments:

  1. mine would have to be...

    10. We'll be back down here in 2 hours...
    9. She just pooped on my arm!
    8. We're gonna have to to this standing...get ready to catch!
    7. Red bag...again.
    6. %$#@*&@ !!!
    5. What the heck is that!?
    4. Hey, pull my pants up.
    3. It's upside down!
    2. She/He's crashing.
    And the one I don't ever EVER want to hear again is...
    1. We have to ship it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber- Well said...those are all too real! Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading these reminded me why I am afraid to foal one out at home, it has been a long time but brings back many memories. Marcia

    ReplyDelete