January 3, 2010

Cookies from Strangers

I accepted cookies from a stranger today. I also allowed my computer to accept cookies from a stranger. Am I setting a bad example for my children or others who look to me for guidance and leadership? What if these cookies contain a dangerous ingredient which caused me or my computer to have a virus?

The cookies which I personally accepted were delicious. Ringo and I enjoyed them immensely. His favorite were Gingerbread. I leaned more toward the sweet side and coveted the sprinkled sugar cookies. We left the strange looking lumpy chocolate chip and nut confections for Wayne.

The computer, on the other hand, enjoyed First and Third party cookies and washed them down with a cup of Java. Or, well, JavaScript. Whatever that is. So, to the customer who brought us cookies- the vital crew at Fields Quarter Horses left nary a crumb. And to the computer gods- please stop sending my computer your electronic cookes (whatever flavor they may be)!

No comments:

Post a Comment