May 1, 2010

Let's Get It On

Hello. This is Ringo the Raccoon. I am heer to air my greevances. I hurd the cats talking and think my mother is bringing a new critter to our home. I found a picture of the newborn thing on her compooter. It is a Hog of the Hedge. She will expect me to smile and play nice. She will require that I share. Well, I'm drawing a line in the litterbox- there will be no Mr. Nicey Face Fakey Bleeding Heart Lookin At The Cute Little Baby Hedgehog Raccoons at my house. I will beat him up if he so much as looks at my marshmallows. She is naming him Barry White and all I can say is, Baby Hedgehog- watch your step. I am the King Pin at Fields Quarter Horses and I am not looking for a deputy. Hedgehogs beware.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhwwwwww (sorry Ringo, he is just too cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that cute or what! On the other hand, what were you thinking, Khris?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ringo, play nice! Little Barry White will be a fine addition to the medley of creatures already around you!

    Protect him from Jorge, the lonely llama.

    ReplyDelete