November 25, 2009

Thanks...

This is a small sampling of some of the ways that people have expressed their thankful thoughts. I intend to ponder the things that I am thankful for today.

Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action. ~W.J. Cameron

I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks.--William Shakespeare

Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls. ~David Thomas

Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel. ~Author Unknown

The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.--Oscar Wilde

It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.-- Author Unknown

Just a "thank you" is a mighty powerful prayer. Says it all. -- RoseanneCash

When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.-- Willie Nelson

There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.-- Author Unknown

Have a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving. To all the things in our lives that we are thankful for....

Khris and Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment