October 14, 2009

Peeple of the Wurld, may I have your attention, Pleez?

Peeple of the wurld, may I have your attention, pleez? This is Ringo Fields, the raccoon.
The anamuls have once again taken over and the peeple of the barn are locked in the feed room.
Since I am the only one who can use the compooter, I will be the leeder of the anamuls at Feelds 1/4 Horse.
If you cooperate peecefully, no one will be knawed upon. Here are my demands:
1. Marshmallows
2. World Peece
Do not attempt to rescue the peeple. We will begin waterboarding them at 0100 hours if no one reesponds to our demands. I am hoping we can come to a peeceful resolution in this matter.
Signed:
Ringo Fields
Ruler of the free world (or at least the anamuls at Feelds 1/4 Horse)


3 comments:

  1. Ringo, you are very naughty to lock the humans up. Who's going to feed the horses and dogs? I know you can fend for yourself.
    But I love you anyway.

    ReplyDelete