June 15, 2010

Open Doors, Open Windows, Open Houses

Open Doors, Open Windows, Open Houses

Well, the Open House has come and gone. Today, we are cleaning up, reminiscing, and basically recovering from "work" hangovers. There are so many fun things to remember and so many stories to revel. I'll hit the highlights today in the manner of a top ten list and then begin the detailed play by plays in the days to come!

Top Ten List of Things Heard at The 1st Annual Fields Open House & Free Clinics..

10. Is Barry White here?
9. Who drove the Mazarrati?
8. Are the Hot Dogs ready? (Wanna kiss the cook?)
7. Would you like something to drink, hon?
6. Where can I park my trailer?
5. Wow, there are a lot of people here!
4. Oh, you have a Chevy baby...I'm the mom of "____".
3. Have you drawn for the door prizes yet?
2. Are those real or fake?

and the #1 thing heard at the Open House was...Is Chevy here? Can I meet him?

1 comment: