September 23, 2009

My Life Vs. A Reality Show

     I have a somewhat active imagination. Occassionally, I amuse myself by conjuring up scenarios. Today was one such day. I proceeded through the mundane Wednesday- meeting with accountant, meeting with banker, drudged through more office work- I found my mind wandering to greener pastures. For those of you who do not know me well, I will share a pint-sized secret. I adore reality TV. In the spirit of Fall premieres, I amused the right side of my brain by imagining how we would fit into some of these shows. Let me share a few of those thoughts:

Dancing With The Stars- Join the crew from Fields Quarter Horses as they dance down the barn aisles to the radio. Amber would be the favorite to win this competition but watch for dark horse Brittney to make a good showing.

Survivor- Stall cleaners compete to see who will survive the rigorous demands of working at Fields Quarter Horses.

Americas Next Top Model- 2009 Chevy foals vie for attention and their chance at super-stardom. Photo shoots and spokesmodel videos are the highlights of their episodes. Watch them all compete for the $100,000 grand prize.

Dirty Jobs- Watch Farrier Mike trim various styles of hooves, feet, and toes. Parental Guidance Suggested.

Hell's Kitchen- Chef Wayne prepares the specialty meals for the dogs at the boarding kennel while the apprentice Chef Sheri looks on. This show promises to be full of cursing, tears, and drama.

I Survived- Take your pick of the any near life/death experiences that we survived during the 2009 foaling season!

Toddlers and Tiaras- Join us as Amber coaches several youth clients to success showing American Quarter Horses. Watch this compelling show about Showkids and the parents behind them.

The Secret Lives of Women- Join us on the Broodmare Channel as we explore the Secret Lives, Fettishes, and Alternate Lifestyles of the mares in residence at Fields Quarter Horses.

Dog The Bounty Hunter- Ace the Bernese Mountain Dog pursues George the Llama. George the Llama has outstanding warrants in 6 states.

Cash Cab- Visitors to Wayne's truck get to answer trivia questions about Khris while driving from the Main Farm to the Foaling Barn. Contestants can choose to utilize a Street Shout-Out or Phone-A-Friend to help answer questions.

Shaq vs Ringo- Watch as Ringo the Raccoon faces off against NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal in a Twinkie eating/ Napping competition.

Khris

2 comments: